Saturday 31 May 2008

Friday Night in Brixton at Snip's

Ok, so I just heard about the importance of this blogging thing...(not sure if if blogging is one or two g's!?)
I thought that it was some nerd shit, but apparently its really cool and trendy and essential to be a successful artist,
as this is key to my own self worth and identity I decided to get in involved...

So Friday night at Snip's..I lost my 4th virginity (I'll leave u to work out 1st 2nd and 3rd).
I wrote a REAL blog (which wasn't on my myspace page..)

Chilling with Snip's and Inka in Brixton, we were gunna go Rhumba, but decided to go Morley's Chicken shop instead!?
There is a chicken shop right outside snips' house, but apparently this one was worth the 20min walk..it wasn't!
(maybe it would have been if we had taken a trendy photo for the blog!? Especially if it was of my logoless empty chicken
wrapper, but no picture...

Came back, ate the food, drunk two stella, felt sick, Snip's feel asleep..the life of a busy international Drum & Bass Dj are truly over..'Those days are Gone!!'

Which brings me to the next subject, tomo me and Schnizzle are finishing our new 'genre boundry pushing' House track of the same title..
A Hip Hop producer making a house track with a Drum and Bass producer..
I wanted to do a Minimal Techno track with Dub bass, he wanted to make a house track with 'soul'..suprisingly on some Armen Van Gaylen shit!???
So we made some dubby tech electro ting..
I think it sounds a bit happy and chessey, but apparently its dark!>???
Oh when am I gunna let my anger go...???
Properly Never....
Its a hard creating new genres but someone's gotta do it..
So there u have it.. Hip Hop + DNB = Dub Tech (I bet that already exists!?

Yo....just thought u reading this is like having u watching me lose my sexual virginity on camera..
Na not really the same is it...
Hmm m
Maybe I should stop blogging
Litre
Keaton

3 comments:

Inka Hero said...

yeah i had a wank whilst reading this , voyeurisms at its finest...was it good for you?

K e a t o n said...

WOW...
Loook at me Im blogging (still dont know if it's one or two g's!?)
just seen the page!!
Looks well cool!!
There's pictures of an OLD SKOOL GHETTO BLASTER and J DILLA...
This shit must be REALLY COOL!!
Im really cool now..
Blud u DONT KNOW ME..
Hang saying blud isn't cool is it?
Doo they say that in Shoreditch!?
What is the hipster word for blood?
Anyway WOW..
Look at me
(thats the whole point of bloggin right!?

boomio said...

Your not alone, Inka.. I too felt a stirring in the old loins upon reading this.

Giddy Up, I got a semi!

WOW!